Rule 15c2-11 Information
1. The exact name of the issuer and its predecessor (if any): Bexil Corporation
2. The address of its principal executive offices:
PO Box 4
Walpole, NH 03608
3. The state of incorporation, if it is a corporation: Maryland
4. The exact title and class of the security:
Common Stock, $.01 par value
Rights to Purchase Series A Participating Preferred Stock, $.01 par value
5. The number of shares or total amount of the securities outstanding as of the end of the issuer's most recent fiscal year:
See the Company's most recent annual report.
6. The name and address of the transfer agent:
Securities Transfer Corporation
2901 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 380
Plano, Texas 75093
7. The nature of the issuer's business: Holding company.
8. The nature of products or services offered: Bexil Corporation is a holding company
9. The nature and extent of the issuer's facilities: leased office space at PO Box 4, Walpole, NH 03608
10. The name of the chief executive officer and members of the board of directors:
CEO – Thomas B. Winmill.
Members of the Board of Directors
11. The issuer's most recent balance sheet and profit and loss and retained earnings statements: See the Company's most recent annual report.
12. Similar financial information for such part of the 2 preceding fiscal years as the issuer or its predecessor has been in existence: See the Company's most recent annual report.