1. The exact name of the issuer and its predecessor (if any): Bexil Corporation
2. The address of its principal executive offices:
PO Box 4
Walpole, NH 03608
3. The state of incorporation, if it is a corporation: Maryland
4. The exact title and class of the security:
Common Stock, $.01 par value
Rights to Purchase Series A Participating Preferred Stock, $.01 par value
5. The number of shares or total amount of the securities outstanding as of the end of the issuer's most recent fiscal year:
Common Stock, 9,900,000 shares authorized, 895,903 issued and outstanding as of July 5, 2017.
Rights to Purchase Series A Participating Preferred Stock, 100,000 shares authorized, 0 shares issued and outstanding as of July 5, 2017.
6. The name and address of the transfer agent:
Securities Transfer Corporation
2901 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 380
Plano, Texas 75093
7. The nature of the issuer's business: Holding company.
8. The nature of products or services offered: Bexil Corporation is a holding company
9. The nature and extent of the issuer's facilities: leased office space at PO Box 4, Walpole, NH 03608